Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Project Life Tuesday | Week Two & Dreaming of Summer

Here is Week Two of my Project Life album for this year.  I have to say, it is so nice to look in my album and see everything completed so far - even if it is only two pages!  Ha!


I am loving using the wood veneer embellishments in see-thru pockets & added a little confetti as well.  Here's a close-up view of each side.




I am so over this winter weather & I know it is only January & I know we don't have it nearly as bad as others right now!  This past weekend I attended a scrapbook weekend with some friends & I was working on pictures from last summer & it made me really, really want some warm weather & sunshine!

Loved this photo I found of Lilly so just thought I'd share!


Is anyone else dreaming of summer?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment