Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014 PL | Title Page & Week One



Starting off the new year right & determined to not fall behind on Project Life this year!  I love this project so much - even my albums that are not fully completed.

I love how easy it is  - although I tend to always make it harder than it needs to be! ;)

I love that it can be as simple as slipping pictures in pockets and adding journaling to the cards or I can get more creative if I feel like it.

I love capturing our life, documenting our days, and preserving these memories to look back on later.

I love the everyday moments the most - these moments that make up our lives.

I especially love that my children know what Project Life is & they love looking through their albums & they have been pestering me for the past week to get their own scrapbooks - but it has to be a Project Life scrapbook! :)



My plan of attack is to stay current with this year's album first & then go back to finish up other projects as I have time.  I have been doing a weekly approach for the past few years and it seems to be working well for me so I am sticking to that again this year.  I will be mixing cards from the Project Life Jade Kit & Just Add Color Kit as well as the Studio Calico Project Life Kits.

Want to find out more about Project Life?  Visit Becky Higgin's Blog for more details!

Who else is doing Project Life this year?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment